A place where great food, great views, and great people meet.
About Kimono Restaurant
We have a passion for Teppanyaki cuisine and love how it mixes delicious eats with entertainment. First and foremost, we start with the highest quality, freshest ingredients then prepare them right in front of you on our hibachi grills. This preparation is where the entertainment comes in, as we hire the most talented Teppanyaki chefs to chop, flip and generally impress you with an array of tricks to take your eating experience to the next level.
If you’re looking for the perfect place to take your family for food, fun and entertainment Kimono Restaurant can’t be beat. Join us today and experience the Kimono difference.
Kimono Restaurant – The Top Japanese Restaurant in Pleasanton & Benicia, California
- Why Is The Teppanyaki Style Of Food So Popular?
- How Many Kinds Of Japanese Restaurants Are There?
- Articles Relating to Japanese Food
- The History of Hibachi Food
- Is Sushi in America Different than Sushi in Japan?
- 5 Things to Know Before Visiting a Japanese Steakhouse
- Sashimi 101: All the Basics You Need to Know in 2022
- Definitive Guide to the Town of Kilkare Woods, California – Japanese Restaurant Near Me
- What Are The Top 5 Healthiest Japanese Foods?
- Sushi vs. Sashimi: 5 Differences You Need to Know
- Top Sites to See in Castro Valley, California – Japanese Restaurant Near Me
- The Definitive Guide to the Ulmar Neighborhood in Livermore, California – Japanese Restaurant Near Me
- 5 Differences Between Teppanyaki And Hibachi Grill Restaurants
- What’s The Best Japanese Restaurant In Dublin, California?
- What’s The Best Japanese Restaurant In Pleasanton, California?
- Top 10 Sushi To Order At A Sushi Restaurant
- What’s the Best Catering Restaurant in Pleasanton, California?
- 5 Events That Absolutely Need Catering
- What Are The California Rules About Seafood In A Restaurant?
- Why Do People Love Certified Angus Beef?
- Satisfy Your Taste Buds: Certified Angus Beef Steak