Due to a recent increase of credit card fees, if paying with a credit card, a 3% convenience fee will be added to your check. If you pay with cash, you will not be charged. Thank you for your understanding and support.
Kimono Restaurant – The Top Japanese Restaurant in Benicia, California
We have a passion for Teppanyaki cuisine and love how it mixes delicious eats with entertainment. First and foremost, we start with the highest quality, freshest ingredients then prepare them right in front of you on our hibachi grills. This preparation is where the entertainment comes in, as we hire the most talented Teppanyaki chefs to chop, flip and generally impress you with an array of tricks to take your eating experience to the next level.
The best Traditional Japanese teppanyaki grill in Benicia and the surrounding communities.
The highest quality, freshest ingredients prepared right in front of you on our hibachi grills by our skilled chefs.
Delicious cuts of Steaks, fresh and flavorful seafood prepared for your entertainment.
The best-tasting sushi and sashimi, prepared by our in-house sushi chefs and presented to you in spectacular fashion.
An amazing array of specialty cocktails prepared by our own mixologist along with plenty of sake and beers on tap.
Friendly and supportive staff always happy to provide the perfect place to take your family for steak, sushi and seafood, fun and entertainment. If you’re searching for a an amazing night of fun, our restaurant can’t be beaten.
The top steak restaurant in Solano County – if you need an unforgettable meal you’ve found it!
Highly reviewed, certified and award-winning Japanese seafood restaurant in the San Francisco East Bay region.
Benicia’s top destination for teppanyaki cuisine, fun and entertainment. Your date will love it!
If you type in “find a Japanese restaurant near me” you can be sure we are the top result for a reason: we care about fresh ingredients, delicious food and having an amazing time! Join us today and experience the Kimono difference.
Kimono Japanese Restaurant is the perfect spot for authentic cuisine and lively conversation. With its central location near downtown Benicia, Kimono offers guests plenty of dining options with easy access to landmark attractions like Benicia Certified Farmers Market, Benicia Historical Museum or Benicia Old Town Theatre Group. The quaint neighborhoods are only a few blocks away from this delicious eatery that offers affordable prices with high quality food options. If you haven’t yet experienced dining at Kimono Japanese Restaurant, then we highly recommend making an appearance while visiting the beautiful city – what better time than now?
Benicia was ranked as one of the wealthiest mid-sized cities in the United States and it lies along one of the most historic routes: Benicia-Martinez Bridge. It is located along the north bank of the Carquinez Strait, and is adjacent to Suisun City, Grizzly Bay, and Port Chicago. Benicia’s economy benefits from its position near major transportation hubs such as Oakland International Airport which makes it easy for residents who work at nearby companies. You’ll find many beautiful parks like Benicia Capitol State Historic Park, Alvarez Ninth Street Park, Benicia Community Park and Turnbull Park.
This makes Kimono Japanese Restaurant (conveniently located on East 2nd Street) centrally located and a perfect place to enjoy the finest Teppanyaki, steak, and sushi, throughout the San Francisco Bay Area, including the surrounding communities of Vallejo, Creston, Rockville,Fairfield, Pittsburg and Concord.
- Click here for driving directions from your location.
- Directions From Oakland International Airport to Kimono Japanese Restaurant, 1654 E 2nd Street Benicia, CA: Get on I-880 North from 98th Avenue for 4 minutes. Follow I-880 North, I-80 East and I-780 to East 5th Street in Benicia. Take exit 6 from I-780 for 36 minutes. Get on I-780 West for 36 seconds. Follow I-780 West and Exit 5 to East 2nd St for 1 minute.
- Directions From Livermore Municipal Airport to Kimono Japanese Restaurant , 1654 E 2nd Street Benicia, CA: Get on I-580 West for 3 minutes. Follow I-580 West and I-680 North to Benicia. Take exit 5 from I-780 West for 33 minutes. Drive to East 2nd Street for 39 seconds. to Kimono Japanese Restaurant , 6770 Santa Rita Road Pleasanton, CA 94588: Get on I-580 West for 3 minutes. Follow I-580 West. Take exit 47 from I-580 West for 3 minutes. Continue on Santa Rita Road/Tassajara Roadd to your destination in Pleasanton for 3 minutes.
- Why Is The Teppanyaki Style Of Food So Popular?
- How Many Kinds Of Japanese Restaurants Are There?
- Articles Relating to Japanese Food
- The History of Hibachi Food
- Is Sushi in America Different than Sushi in Japan?
- 5 Things to Know Before Visiting a Japanese Steakhouse
- Sashimi 101: All the Basics You Need to Know in 2022
- Definitive Guide to the Town of Kilkare Woods, California – Japanese Restaurant Near Me
- What Are The Top 5 Healthiest Japanese Foods?
- Sushi VS. Sashimi: 5 Differences You Need To Know
- 5 Differences Between Teppanyaki And Hibachi Grill Restaurants
- Top 10 Sushi To Order At A Sushi Restaurant
- 5 Events That Absolutely Need Catering
- What Are The California Rules About Seafood In A Restaurant?
- Why Do People Love Certified Angus Beef?
- Satisfy Your Taste Buds: Certified Angus Beef Steak
- How Do Hibachi Chefs Cook Steak to Perfection?
- From Nigiri To Maki: A Beginner’s Guide To Japanese Sushi
- 10 Reasons Why Everyone Should Try A Japanese Steakhouse At Least Once
- Why Japanese Steakhouse Dining Is Perfect For Foodies In Pleasanton & Other Interesting Articles
- From Surf To Turf: Why A Steak And Sushi Restaurant Is Every Food Lover’s Dream & Other Interesting Articles!
- Sushi On The Go: How Japanese Takeout Redefines Convenience & Other Japanese Takeout Related Articles!
- Teppanyaki Dining For Beginners: What You Need To Know For A Memorable First Time & Other Articles Related To Teppanyaki Dining!
- What’s The Best Hibachi Steakhouse Near Dublin, California?
Kimono Japanese Restaurant Benicia
1654 E 2nd Street
Hours of Operation