Kimono Restaurant – The Top Japanese Restaurant in Pleasanton, California
We have a passion for Teppanyaki cuisine and love how it mixes delicious eats with entertainment. First and foremost, we start with the highest quality, freshest ingredients then prepare them right in front of you on our hibachi grills. This preparation is where the entertainment comes in, as we hire the most talented Teppanyaki chefs to chop, flip and generally impress you with an array of tricks to take your eating experience to the next level.
Kimono Japanese Restaurant is the best Japanese cuisine in Pleasanton, California. We proudly offer:
The best Traditional Japanese teppanyaki grill in Pleasanton and the surrounding communities.
The highest quality, freshest ingredients prepared right in front of you on our hibachi grills by our skilled chefs.
Delicious cuts of Steaks, fresh and flavorful seafood prepared for your entertainment.
The best-tasting sushi and sashimi, prepared by our in-house sushi chefs and presented to you in spectacular fashion.
An amazing array of specialty cocktails prepared by our own mixologist along with plenty of sake and beers on tap.
Friendly and supportive staff always happy to provide the perfect place to take your family for steak, sushi and seafood, fun and entertainment. If you’re searching for a an amazing night of fun, our restaurant can’t be beaten.
The top steak restaurant in Contra Costa County – if you need an unforgettable meal you’ve found it!
Highly reviewed, certified and award-winning Japanese seafood restaurant in the San Francisco East Bay region.
Pleasanton’s top destination for teppanyaki cuisine, fun and entertainment. Your date will love it!
If you type in “find a Japanese restaurant near me” you can be sure we are the top result for a reason: we care about fresh ingredients, delicious food and having an amazing time! Join us today and experience the Kimono difference.
Kimono Japanese Restaurant is the perfect spot for authentic cuisine and lively conversation. With its central location in downtown Pleasanton, Kimono offers guests plenty of dining options with easy access to landmark attractions like Pleasanton’s Museum, Fairlands Park or Nielsen Park. The quaint neighborhoods are only a few blocks away from this delicious eatery that offers affordable prices with high quality food options. If you haven’t yet experienced dining at Kimono Japanese Restaurant, then we highly recommend making an appearance while visiting the beautiful city – what better time than now?
Pleasanton was ranked as one of the wealthiest mid-sized cities in the United States and it lies along one of the most historic routes: The First Transcontinental Railroad. It is located in the Amador Valley and is adjacent to Hayward, Livermore, and Dublin. Pleasanton’s economy benefits from its position near major transportation hubs such as Oakland International Airport which makes it easy for residents who work at nearby companies. You’ll find many beautiful parks like Ken Mercer Sports Park, Mission Hills Park, Shadow Cliffs Regional Recreation Area and BMX Park.
This makes Kimono Japanese Restaurant (conveniently located on Santa Rita Road) centrally located and a perfect place to enjoy the finest Teppanyaki, steak, and sushi, throughout the Alameda County, including the surrounding communities of San Ramon, Fremont, Fairveiw, Union City, Danville and Milpitas.
- Click here for driving directions from your location.
- Directions From Oakland International Airport to Kimono Japanese Restaurant, 6770 Santa Rita Road Pleasanton, CA 94588: Get on I-880 South from 98th Avenue for 4 minutes. Continue on I-880 South. Take I-580 East to Pimlico Drive in Pleasanton. Take exit 47 from I-580 East for 18 minutes. Continue on Pimlico Drive to your destination for 2 minutes.
- Directions From Livermore Municipal Airport to Kimono Japanese Restaurant , 6770 Santa Rita Road Pleasanton, CA 94588: Get on I-580 West for 3 minutes. Follow I-580 West. Take exit 47 from I-580 West for 3 minutes. Continue on Santa Rita Road/Tassajara Roadd to your destination in Pleasanton for 3 minutes.
6770 Santa Rita Road
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Hours of Operation
Saturday 11:30AM–2:30PM (Lunch)
Sunday 11:30AM–2:30PM (Lunch)
- Kimono Restaurant Pleasanton Links
- 7 Ways to Stay Safe in Parks in Pleasanton, California
- Top Sights to See in the Asco Neighborhood in Pleasanton, California 94588
- Top 10 Best Japanese Restaurants Near Pleasanton, California
- Top Spots to Visit in Stoneridge Shopping Center in Pleasanton, California
- Best Spots to Visit in San Francisco Premium Outlets In Livermore, California
- Top 10 Best Hibachi Food Restaurants Near Pleasanton, California
- Hidden Gems in the City of Dublin, California 94568 – Japanese Restaurant Near Me
- Top Sights to See in the City of Livermore, California – Japanese Restaurant Near Me
- Top Sights to See in the City of San Ramon, California – Japanese Restaurant Near Me
- Top 10 Amazing SF Bay Area Restaurants Where They Cook In Front Of You
- Definitive Guide to the Town of Kilkare Woods, California – Japanese Restaurant Near Me
- Fun Experiences to be Had in the Town of Danville, California – Japanese Restaurant Near Me
- What’s The Best Sushi Restaurant Near Dublin, California?
- What’s the Best Japanese Restaurant Near Livermore, California?
- Articles on Japanese Food
- Why Is The Teppanyaki Style Of Food So Popular?
- How Many Kinds Of Japanese Restaurants Are There?
- Articles Relating to Japanese Food
- The History of Hibachi Food
- Is Sushi in America Different than Sushi in Japan?
- 5 Things to Know Before Visiting a Japanese Steakhouse
- Sashimi 101: All the Basics You Need to Know in 2022
- What Are The Top 5 Healthiest Japanese Foods?
- Sushi VS. Sashimi: 5 Differences You Need To Know
- 5 Differences Between Teppanyaki And Hibachi Grill Restaurants
- Top 10 Sushi To Order At A Sushi Restaurant
- 5 Events That Absolutely Need Catering
- What Are The California Rules About Seafood In A Restaurant?
- Why Do People Love Certified Angus Beef?